- Free shipping for purchases over 11,000 yen
- Learn about shipping costs. About shipping
A collaboration item between T.S.L CUB and Platchamp.
T.S.L CUB's original leather handle is attached to Platchamp's Rocky Cup.
The leather handle is made of Japanese tannin-tanned nude leather.
The more you use it, the more you can enjoy the tasty change of the leather over time.
The leather handle is made of Japanese tannin-tanned nubby leather.
ROCKY CUP is deep enough to cook soup or rice for one person with the lid on, making meals more enjoyable.
It can also be stacked with the SIERRA CUP for cooking in hot water, making it perfect for cheese fondue and chocolate fondue.
- The leather we use is natural leather. We do not use scratches that can lead to tears or rips, but we do use scratches and wrinkles that are originally on the leather as a characteristic of the material in our products. In addition, there are individual differences in the color, thickness and texture of the same leather.
- Please be careful of stains and color transfer due to water damage.
- Please note that there is a slight difference in size notation.
- Please note that the color of the actual product may differ from the color on the display depending on the device you are using. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)